Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chapter 2

Dear God,

Will you please send me a message telling me what to do after graduation? It can be in any format you'd like: text, email, wall post, paper in a bottle, even a post-it note would do. I've been trying this whole "listen for the whisperings of the Spirit" thing and I can't quite hear it. General Conference came and went and unfortunately President Monson didn't say anything like "Oh and by the way, the Russells should join the Peace Corps next summer."

As of April 20th, 2012 Thomas and I will be happily graduated and prepared to start the next chapter of our love story. The big question is what will the title be? A few possibilities...

"The Russells go to China!"
"Tomicia joins the Peace Corps"
"... And you thought you were done with college."
"Around the country in three years!"

So, Dad, what will it be? I look forward to reading that post-it note. Until then, I'll get a hearing aid.

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment