Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two thoughts: I need a job, and I heart the Russells

So school is finally over. For the first time in my life, it is summer (academically) in April. Wonderful. However, I was focusing so much on finishing the semester that I failed to secure a job. Meanwhile, my best friend is doing summer school, beginning an internship, and starting a new job. Thus, I have little to fill my day with. I simply must find a job to
a. bring home the bacon
and
b. do something with my life.

Since finals ended nearly a week ago, I spent an entire 5 days at my parents' house. Oh my goodness. Sandy is a lovely town with some lovely people in it. Family is a wonderful thing and I am so grateful for mine, as crazy as they are. I am also incredibly grateful for my boyfriend's family. They are the best thing that has happened to me since I discovered cheese. Mama Des is so charitable and loving, and Papa Robin is so friendly and wise. Could I ask for anything more? At a time when I needed it more than ever before, the Russells have adopted me into their family and have changed my life in the greatest way possible. I entirely adore this family. No wonder Thomas turned out so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

No comments:

Post a Comment